Since the only thing constant in this world is change, I need to change my plans for our annual trip to the Philippines next year. In 6 months we will be in the Philippines again (I know we just arrived a few weeks ago and I have not finished posting everything about that trip) but my only sister is getting married in early January so we have to go home. The problem is my husband will start a new job and cannot go on a long vacation. So, I have to cancel my long awaited trip to Caramoan and El Nido. This time we have no time for adventures. Now, we have only 10 days to spend in the Philippines instead of the normal 25 and I have no idea where to go. I need your help in finding that perfect beach/beach resort that would fuel my mind, body and soul to go to work for another year.
My perfect beach resort should have these components:
1. Fine white sand (like Boracay) =)
2. Have clean accommodations
3. Have good food
4. Good snorkeling
5. Can be accessed by direct flight from Manila. I don't want to travel for more than 2 hours inland after plane lands
6. Reasonable price (definition: not more than 5000 pesos per room per night)
7. Somewhere I have not been before (so Bohol, Boracay, Malapascua, Bantayan and Coron etc. are out)
If you have any suggestions or ideas (no matter how strange), please leave a comment.
Thanks a lot!